Friday, December 17, 2010

Sounds of Christmas: George Winston

As was just mentioned, I really like Joy, from George Winston's album "December."  Actually, although it's a Christmas album, it's one of the few that I listen to all year round.  And, I was doing a bit of  checking around on Amazon (tis the season, after all), and found you can get the whole album for $5 right now! For 14 songs, that's a pretty good deal.
Click here to check it out on Amazon
One of the things I like best about this album is that it's so calm and soothing.  Sometimes this time of year gets so rushed and chaotic, and while there's fun to be had in fast-paced times like Christmas parties, sledding, shopping, and celebrating with friends and families, sometimes it's nice to just sit by the Christmas tree and enjoy some Peace and Joy (yes, that's 2 songs from the album.  I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist).
*To read all the posts in this series, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment