Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March Goals: Update


My March goals were:
1. Exercise 700 minutes
2. Read my Bible 24 out of 31 days
3. Do one organizing project

Exercising....well, it got off to a slow start.  I had the worst sinus infection I've ever had for the first 2 weeks of March, and it's difficult to exercise all that much when it's hard to breath.  So, not only was I not doing a lot of other exercising, I missed two weeks of Zumba.  I also missed Zumba last night, as it was cancelled due to the tornado warnings.  Three missed weeks of Zumba equals 180 missing minutes.  Sigh...So, I've currently exercised only 370 minutes this month, and have 330 to go.  With only 8 days left in the month.  Wish me luck!

Oh - and while I'm not normally one to point fingers, I would like to say that Yarbo has been of no help whatsoever.  While I was trying to get excited about exercising, he was keeping busy in other ways:

See?  No help from him at all.

Reading my Bible: Going well!  I've missed a couple of days, but am easily on track to completely my goal, and I'm enjoying it so much!  I just finished reading the book of Joshua, and really enjoyed the final chapters especially.
Joshua 23:14
You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the LORD your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed.
How great is that?  One thing I've really enjoyed about this reading plan is that I spend so much time in both the Old and New Testaments.  It's been great!

Organizing:  Our house is pulled apart right now due to all the sorting and organizing.  I completely cleared out, cleaned out, and re-organized what was left in our bathroom - both under the sink, and in the little cupboard above.  We now only have items we will actually use, all put away neatly and easy to find.  I thought about taking pictures, but really, who loves bathroom photos?  Personally, I don't. But I did it, Dave can vouch for it!  So, while I'm not done organizing yet, this goal is officially completed. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment