Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A little game of Photographic Catch-up: The weekend we met.

I have had to use only words to tell one of the best stories of my life, up till July 15.  As a writer, that has been so much fun to share.  As a photographer, that has been excruciating.

And so, part by request, and part due to my love of my son and photography, I am starting a new series on the blog, in which we are going to play a little game of photographic catch-up.  I'll share a few photos to show you all the fun I've been writing about.

If any of my readers enjoy it even half as much as I do, then you'll have a great time!

Today's photo is of the weekend we met.  He was so excited to create an "Isaac" on the Wii.  I'll never forget him telling Dave:
"Ok.  So when we make my Wii character, remember, I my favorite color is red, and I have brown hair. And don't forget my glasses!"



After he went back to the place he was staying, I probably looked at this photo 100 times in the 5 days before I saw him again.  He was so little, so adorable.  And every time I looked at the photo, I just knew I was looking at my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment