Thursday, August 4, 2011

What do YOU like to read?

Source
I've decided I want to be more intentional about reading.  I still read a lot, but usually find myself either re-reading the classics or sticking to the light and fluffy stuff (insert sheepish smile here).

At the same time, I've been realizing how much I have to learn about being a parent, and how much I want to grow in my walk with the Lord,

To that end, I've decided that each month, I want to read:

  • A book to help me grow in my faith
  • A book to help me learn how to better parent my child
  • One fun book (possibly even of the light and fluffy variety.  Ahem)
  • A chapter book to read aloud to Isaac

I am working on creating a book list for each category, and am looking for suggestions.  What would you recommend, and why?

1 comment:

  1. A book to help you grow in your faith: "Story: Recapture the Mystery" by Steven James. One of my absolute favorites.

    ReplyDelete