Monday, August 20, 2012

My favorite freebie.

We almost never watch TV with the kids due to attachment issues (perhaps there will be more on that another time), but we still like entertainment, so we listen to music a lot.  I mean a LOT.  We also listen to audio stories, like my Adventures in Odyssey tapes from my childhood (That's right, we still have a tape player because we are just that awesome).

Some kid's music, though, is seriously annoying (or is that just me?). So, I'm always on the lookout for fun kid's music that I can stand.  And here enters "Seeds" music.  

It's Bible verses, word -for -word, so we're enjoying good music and memorizing verses all at the same time.  

It gets even better.  They have an entire album online that you can listen to for free.  

That's right.  It's free.

We also have *Seeds of Praiseat home, and are looking forward to collecting more of their stuff.  But if you have kids, check out the free album, and see what they think!  My kids sing it all the time around the house.

If your kids like it half as much as mine do and you find yourself needing to expand your selection, you can also find more of their stuff on Amazon *here.

Enjoy! 
*Disclaimer: I get nothing for you checking out the free album.  I just really like this music and would like to share!  If you decide to purchase music through my Amazon link, I get a small kickback, but if you'd rather not use my link, you can also just go to Amazon and search for "Family Seeds" music.  I hope you enjoy the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment