Saturday, November 17, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 17

Today I'm thankful for the time that we've had the kids.  Somebody asked me the other day if this would be our second Thanksgiving with the boys, and I was happy to say that it would be! 

Last year was so special, because it was full of firsts. This year feels special because we've been building history, spending time together, and creating memories for much longer now.  There's something so wonderful about saying, "remember how we did that last year?" that makes me look forward to the holidays this year even more.  The kids feel it too - they join in reminiscing about last year, and it makes them anticipate the coming holidays too.

Just a few more days until Thanksgiving, and I'm excited and thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment