Saturday, November 24, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 24

Today I'm thankful for easy access to good medical care.  Two examples come to mind:

Isaac had a lot of pain in his ankle, and we had to go in and get it checked today.  It looks like it's a sprain, and he's already doing a lot better on it than he was this morning.  However, medical stuff freaks me out, and I'm thankful for doctors!

I'm also thankful for all the doctors that have helped me with cancer, and cancer follow-up. They have been kind, compassionate, and caring.  When I thought I had cancer again earlier this month, my surgeon's nurse called me just to see how I was doing.  She, and all the other nurses and doctors that I worked with, were honestly just wonderful.  I didn't like the cancer scare, but I was reminded that God put wonderful medical professionals in my life that I'm truly thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment