Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 7


Today I'm thankful for pickles.  It's true.  Some of the things I'm thankful for probably seem small, but pickles are truly appreciated in my world.  If it weren't for pickles, I would probably eat many bags of potato chips instead. 



I love, love, love salty, crunchy food, and with pickles, I have a ZERO calorie food that satisfies those salty cravings. 

Also included on today's thankful list is fried pickles.  Seriously.  If you haven't had them, you have two good options (that I know of).  You can wait till the next Iowa State Fair, or you can take yourself to Texas Road House and order the cheapest appetizer on the menu.  They are delightful, though definitely not zero calorie.

What are you thankful for today?

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment