Thursday, December 19, 2013

Naughty or nice......

George Winston's beautiful music was playing in the background, and I was working on yet another to-do list.  Christmas time truly is the most wonderful time of the year, but my word, it's exhausting for mamas. (or is that just me?  Tell me it's not just me.)

And then, as my favorite Winston song, "Joy" starts playing,  Andy turns to me with an angelic look on his face, and innocently asked, "Mom, is that YOU playing?  It sounds JUST like you! When did you record this?"

Ah.....someone knows it's only a couple of days till Christmas, and is still trying to solidify his place on the "nice" list.  Well played, kid, well played. You know me well.

On an unrelated note, if anybody needs me, I'll be busy shopping on Amazon for...... some last minute things.


No comments:

Post a Comment