Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thanks guys, you're the best

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have emailed us, called us, and have been so wonderfully supportive.  I also wanted to say that this whole cancer business has seriously slowed down my response time.  So, if you haven't heard back from me, please know that your email or text or phone call still mean a lot.  And we hope you'll understand when we haven't gotten back to many of you.  To tell you the truth, we've been pretty humbled by all the love that has been showered on us by family and friends, and how cared for and supported you guys have made us feel.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Kelli and Dave,

    We will be praying for you tomorrow...especially around 10:00. Thanks for keeping us updated.

    Love,
    PJ and Emily (Sarah and Aiden)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you and are praying for today and the days to come. We know that you and Dave are both strong in your faith and in eachother.

    As I have come to know you over these past few years, I have learned that you are strong in your faith, never shy from a debate, love a good bargain, haggle with the best of them, challenge faulty service and a strong belief that cheesecake is good for the soul, oh and that you are a faithful customer of Caribou Coffee! The Lord has shaped your personality and your life experiences to make you a fighter; To face this challenge with courage, conviction and peace.

    I Will drink a cup of coffee and a pray for you a 10:00am. I pray that the Lord gives you both feelings of complete peace and love through out the procedure. Because, I so strongly believe that this will be the case, I imagine that one of the harder things for you today will be not having your morning cup of coffee!

    Will speak to you guys later either today or tomorrow.

    Suzanne, Stephen and your loving nephew, Cole.

    ReplyDelete