Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Thankful list

It's Thanksgiving! And that means it's time to think of all the many blessing in our lives, and have a thankful heart.  Here are a few of the things I thank God for today, in no particular order:
1. That I am cancer free!
2.  For my husband - he is one of my favorite gifts from God
3.  For my family - they are all so wonderful!
4.  My best friend Erica - our friendship is a rare treasure.
5.  Our dog, Yarbo -he makes me laugh, and is so good at cuddling!
6.  Our house.  It's warm and cozy.
7.  Coffee.  It's a cup of comfort every time.
8.  Our friends that have surrounded us this past year
9.  For all the people who have prayed for us this past year, some of whom we've never even met! 
10. For having such wonderful doctors through such a difficult time. 
11. Having hair!
12. Having eyelashes! 
13. Having eyebrows! 
14. Relaxing Sunday afternoons when the Bears win
15. Living in a free country - free to worship Christ, free to speak my mind, free to live!
16.  Freedom in Christ - trusting in Him for eternity, and living in light of his grace!
17.  Freedom to read my Bible and pray, whenever I want.
18.  A newly-working computer
19. My GPS.  It has saved me so many gallons of gas.
20.  My piano studio - I probably have the best job ever.
21.  That we are moving forward with adoption.
22. Trader Joe's pickles. 
23.  Finding hormone-free options that work for us, and fit my dietary needs.
24.  For being able to pursue a photography dream.
25.  A great church family.  
These are the first 25 that popped into my head, but there are so, so many more!
"Give thanks to the God of heaven.  His love endures forever." ~Psalm 136:26

What about you?  What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment