Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dinner plan this week.

I know it's already half way through the week.  But, I actually had most of this week's dinners planned before I wrote this, so I'm totally counting this as one of my two weeks of meal planning for the month!

Here is what we have eaten or are planning to eat this week:

Breakfasts:  Some combo of apple-cinnamon muffins, home-made yogurt with strawberries, cereal, oatmeal, and fruit.

Lunches:  Salads, leftovers, or sandwiches, with fruit and/or veggies with yogurt-ranch dip (tastes better than it sounds!)

Dinner:

  • Monday: Baked Italian pasta/veggies
  • Tuesday: Roast/veggies
  • Wednesday: roasted Jamaican chicken & potatoes, salad, veggies, and healthy(ish) chocolate peanut butter balls!
  • Thursday: Leftover roast with sautéed veggies and salad 
  • Friday: Home-made pizza with whole wheat crust and turkey-pepperoni


Now, since it's Wednesday, and we're having people over for dinner tonight, I'm going to go work on prepping the chicken and potatoes, and make the chocolate peanut butter balls. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment