Friday, May 20, 2011

Parking Question.

I went to the mall today to go to the Apple store, because my computer had been on the fritz.  Actually, it was my charger, but that's another story.  Anyway, as I was driving through the ridiculously crowded parking lot, looking for a place to park, I found a few empty spots, but they all had a sign similar to this one:
Image Credit
And wondered to myself, "Do I qualify?  I'm an expectant mother, it's just that my expected child is 6.  But the sign does say, "Expectant," and not "Pregnant."  Perhaps I should get closer parking for awhile.  After all, all the paperwork that comes with expecting a child through adoption is awfully tiring..."

Note: I am mostly kidding, and to be clear, I found parking a half a mile from the entrance, in a normal parking space. :)


2 comments:

  1. I have yet to use one of those - but the bigger I get, the more tempted I am.

    ReplyDelete