Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


This Thanksgiving, I am incredibly thankful.
I am thankful for my family and friends.
I am thankful to be cancer free.
I am thankful for God's love and grace in my life.
My heart is so full, yet I can't find any words to describe how very blessed I feel at where God has brought me.  Last year at this time, my body was still exhausted from fighting cancer, I had about an inch and a half of hair, and adopting kids seemed like far off dream.

Now, my body has healed, I have enough hair to have bad hair days, and I have two precious boys.  And through everything, Dave has been there, walking with me through the painful days and the days of rejoicing.

God is good, and He is faithful, all the time - regardless of my circumstances.  However, God has truly showered me with blessings.  He has given me so very much in my life, and for that, I give him all my gratitude, and all the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment