Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 1





It's time to think of all the things we have to be thankful for! 

For today, I'm thankful for the way that Dave serves our family. 

He doesn't get a lot of credit, and doesn't ask for much, but I love the way he sets an example for our two boys of what a godly man looks like. 

He works hard for us at his job, he plays football with the kids, he works on fixing things in our house and finishing the basement, he runs errands for the things I forget, and shows up with an unexpected cup of coffee on a long day.

He cared for me through cancer, and held my hand while I cried.  He took me to doctor's appointments.  He takes the dog to the vet.  And he has been found up talking one of the kids through bad dreams at 3am.

He is a servant - hearted man, and I'm thankful for him!

Join me in expressing gratitude this month!  I would love to hear about what you're thankful for in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment