Wednesday, November 21, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 21

Today I'm thankful for the progress that has been made in our basement.  We have been working at finishing it for.....a long time....and it's starting to take shape.  This past week, we've had plumbers and an electrician visit, and it's getting us closer and closer!  I'm so proud of Dave, and thankful for all the work that he's done to get us this far.  He's spent a lot of time researching how to do things, and he's spent hours and hours actually doing the work.  He hooked up the electricity for light sockets today, which I would have no idea how to do.

I'm hoping that we'll be rocking and rolling until it's all completely finished - but I'm so thankful for all the hard work that has meant progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment