Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 22

Today I'm thankful for my in-laws.  I'm blessed to have in-laws that I enjoy, and I'm blessed to be able to miss them on a day like today!  When we're spread out over 3 countries and 2 continents, it's hard to get together on all the major holidays, but the times we have, it's been a lot of fun. 

They are kind and caring, and put a lot of effort into staying in touch across the miles.  I'm thankful for the way that they have been so supportive of the way God chose to grow our family - it came easily to them because of their character, but I know that not every family who adopts has that same experience. 

I'm thankful for them because out of that family came the best husband I've ever had, and could ever want, and it's a privilege to share the Schoney name with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment