Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 3 and I don't think I like it.

So I've only done 3 days of my January goal of exercising 25 days out of the month, and I don't think I like it.

At all.

I've been using hand weights, a medicine ball, and also doing Wii boxing with these little weighted gloves, plus walking and such.

My back muscles hurt.  My legs hurt.  My arms are kind of achy.

So, I decided to take action with this horrible exercise goal:  I signed up for a Zumba class that starts February 1st.

I know that seems to go against the "I think I might not like this exercising stuff" thing, but I figure that if I don't keep working out now, I'll just fall over in the Zumba class, and that would be really embarrassing.

I don't like being embarrassed.  So...Day 4, here I come (well, tomorrow anyway.  I already did day 3 today).

Who's idea was this to start setting goals, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment