Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Going "back to school" at the wrong time of year.

I went shopping for our "school" supplies today.  For the life of me, I could not find 1.5 inch binders at Target (our list specifically says 1.5 inch binders, and of course, we have all 1-inch binders at home!  Nor could I find the pens I was looking for.  They didn't specify what kind of pens we need or anything, but due to the fact that there will be so many forms to fill out, I wanted a specific kind that I couldn't locate anywhere.  Two months ago, the whole store was full of school supplies!  Apparently we should have shopped then!

We start our classes next Monday, and I'm sure we'll find the necessary supplies before then.  I can't remember the last time I was this excited to go back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment